Education Department Chandigarh invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 418 posts of Junior Basic Teachers on contractual basis. Interested candidates can read important information related to Notification here and apply online as per their eligibility for the post.
POST NAME : Junior Basic Teachers (JBTs)
TOTAL POSTS: 418
* Including backlog for OBC-114, SC-89, PWD-12 and ESM-94
**Candidates appointed against PWD & ESM quota will consume the posts from the respective category to which they belong i.e. GEN/SC/OBC
*** As per OM dated 15.01.2018 issued by DOPT-Govt. of India, the persons with benchmark disabilities mentioned under clause (d) and (e) of para 2 (2.2) are to be given 1% reservation. However, these posts (under other category) will be filled up from the categories which are identified suitable for the posts of JBT by Govt. of India.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POST OF JBT
- Graduate or its equivalent from a recognised University.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (by whatever name known) of not less than 02 years duration recognised by NCTE.
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- #Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable
for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
#candidates who have acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognised institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher
- The age limit for the posts of JBT is 21-37 years. Age is to be calculated as on 01-01-2018.
- Age Relaxation as per govt rules
- Rs. 39422/- Per Month Fixed
MODE OF SELECTION :
- Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
- Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
|Total no. of questions : 150
Total marks : 150
Time : 2 hours 30 minutes
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Starting of Online Application : 08-10-2018 (10.00 AM onwards)
- Last Date for Online Application Submission : 01-11-2018 (upto 5.00 PM) .
- Last date to deposit the fee is : 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM).
- Display of “fee confirmation list” : 05.11.2018 at 11:00 AM
- Schedule of written test : To be notified by 05.11.2018
Application Fee : (non-refundable)
- For SC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- PH Candidates : NIL
- All other Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- Payment Mode Online or offline through Bank Challan
Interested candidates can read full notification by clicking link below and apply for the post as per their eligibility
IMPORTANT LINKS :
|For Official Notification||Click Here|
|For Official Website||Click Here|
|For Apply Online||Click Here (Activate on 08-10-2018)|
|For More Job Notifications||Click Here|
- The number of vacancies advertised may vary as per requirement.
- The candidates applying for the posts of JBT should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as per details mentioned in the advertisement. Their candidature will be provisional at all the stages of recruitment process i.e. Acceptance of online applications, issue of admit cards and scrutiny of original documents. Eligibility status will be uploaded on the website in respect of those candidates who are called for scrutiny of original documents.
- Mere issue of Admit Card or appearing in the written test or scrutiny of original documents does not imply that candidate is eligible for the post of JBT. In case, any information is found wrong at any stage even after joining, the candidature will be cancelled without any notice.
- Wherever the evaluation is in terms of grades, the candidate must attach the conversion scale. For equivalent qualifications, equivalence certificate issued on or before the closing date is to be submitted at the time of scrutiny of original documents.
- Documents for claiming benefit of reserved category should be obtained from competent authority not less than Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / SDM / District Sainik Welfare Board / Chief Medical Officer.
- Where an Ex-serviceman is not available for recruitment against a reserved vacancy, such a vacancy shall be reserved to be filled in by recruitment of the wife or one dependent child of an Ex-serviceman, who has neither been recruited against a reserved vacancy as per rules. Further, wife or the dependent child of the ex serviceman shall be recruited against the reserved vacancy subject to the conditions that: –
(i) He or she possesses the prescribed qualifications and is within the prescribed age limits;
(ii) He or she is not already in service;
(iii) He or she will be eligible to avail the benefit only once in life. Eligible dependents of ex-serviceman will be required to submit Lineal Dependent Certificate on a prescribed format at the time of document verification.
- The candidates are advised to ensure that photograph affixed by them on the
application form is latest. It is also to be ensured that signatures have been affixed at appropriate place.
- The decision of Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of applicant shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Never forget to visit Alert Boost for jobs, News Events