IBPS Clerk VIII 2018 exam is heading to be conducted by the Institute of Financial Personnel Selection to select applicants for the clerical cadre in multiple Federal government as well as Open public Sector banks all over the country.
IBPS Institute of Financial Personnel Selection has issued a notification for the recruitment of the clerk posts in Indian Banking sector.
Interested candidates can read all notification details here and apply for the post as per their eligibility.
POST NAME : CLERK
IBPS Clerk VIII 2018 Important dates :
- Starting of Online application : 18-09-2018
- Closing date of application : 10-10-2018
- Last day for Payment of Application Fees : 10-10-2018
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : November 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary :November 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary : 08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary : December 2018/ January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main : January 2019
- Online Examination – Main : 20.01.2019
- Provisional Allotment : April 2019
IBPS Clerk VIII 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
IBPS Clerk VIII 2018 Age Limit (01-09-2018)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation as per rules
IBPS Clerk VIII 2018 Educational Qualifications:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
IBPS Clerk VIII 2018 How To Apply :
- Candidates can apply online only from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018 by visiting official website of IBPS and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Interested candidates can read detailed notification by clicking given link below and apply for the exam.
For the official Notification : Click Here
For Apply online : Starts from 18-09-2018
For Official website : Click Here
For More Jobs Notification : Click Here
Never forget to visit Alert Boost for all job related information