National Health Mission Punjab has issued a notification for recruitment for the Posts of Supervisor Contract bases. Interested candidates can read information related to recruitment process here.
Post Name :
Senior DOTS Plus and TB HV Supervisor : 03 Posts
Senior TB Lab Supervisor : 15 Posts
For Senior DOTS Plus and TB HV Supervisor :
Any Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institution.
• Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
• Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 6 months)
For Senior TB Lab Supervisor :
Regular B.Sc MLT from recognized University or Institution.
1. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler.
2. Certificate course in computer operations (minimum 6 months).
3. Desirable experience in RNTCP
Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard for both posts
Age Limits :
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 37 Years
Age Relaxation as per rules of Govt of Punjab.
Consolidated salary (per month)
Senior DOTS Plus and TB HV Supervisor : Rs. 15000/-
Senior TB Lab Supervisor : Rs. 12000/-
Walk in Interview Date and Time:
Senior DOTS Plus and TB HV Supervisor : 10.01.2019 , 10.00 a.m. onward
Senior TB Lab Supervisor : 11.01.2019 , 10.00 a.m. onward
Venue of Interview
O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh
- Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for as on date of Walk in Interview of respective post. The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on the website before appearing for walk in interview.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
- Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- In case, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake at any stage of recruitment or issued by an incompetent authority, the eligibility/appointment of that applicant would be cancelled with immediate effect and a legal action may be taken against him/her. If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility /selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
- Appearing for Walk in Interview does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and he/she is eligible for the post. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined after
thorough scrutiny of the application filled by the candidate. If candidate is found not eligible by the screening committee, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview before the selection committee.
- Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up above mentioned posts.
- Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
- Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
NEVER FORGET TO VISIT ALERT BOOST FOR JOBS INFORMATION