National Health Mission Punjab NHM has issued a notification for the recruitment of Audiologist & Speech Therapist posts on contract basis. Interested candidates can read important information related recruitment process.
NAME OF POST: Audiologist & Speech Therapist
Total Posts: 05
SALARY (per month) : 30000/-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (Speech & Hearing) from a recognized Institution and registered with Rehabilitation Council of India.
Punjabi pass upto Matric standard
Desirable relevant Experience in Health Sector.
18 to 37 years as per Govt. of Punjab
AGE Relaxation as per Punjab Govt. Rules
Interested candidates can Walk In Interview before the Selection Committee in the O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38 B Chandigarh on 21.01.2019 10.00 a.m.
1 Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for as on date of Walk in Interview of respective post. The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on the website before appearing for walk in interview.
2. Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
3. Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview
4. In case, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake at any stage of recruitment or issued by an incompetent authority, the eligibility/appointment of that applicant would be cancelled with immediate effect and a legal action may be taken against him/her. If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/ selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
5. Appearing for Walk in Interview does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and he/she is eligible for the post. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined after thorough scrutiny of the application filled by the candidate. If candidate is found not eligible by the screening committee, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview before the selection committee.
6. Reservation policy of the Punjab Government has been followed for filling up above mentioned posts.
7. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/ test.
8. The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
9. Mission Director, National Health Mission, reserves the right to cancel/amend/ change/modify the entire recruitment process at any stage without issuing any notice.
NEVER FORGET TO VISIT ALERT BOOST FOR JOBS INFORMATION