PPSC The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the 22 posts of Extra Assistant Conservator of Forests in the Forest and Wild life Protection department, Punjab.
POST NAME : Extra Assistant Conservator of Forests
TOTAL POSTS: 22
- Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :-
- Bachelor’s degree in second division in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds equivalent degree of a
- Masters degree in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agriculture or Economics of a recognized university or holds equivalent degree of a foreign university.
(Provided that in the case of Graduates or Masters with pure Mathematics or Statistics or Economics, they must have passed in one of the following subjects in their Higher Secondary, Matriculation or any equivalent examination: Biology, Physics, and Chemistry )
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential .
Physical Standard: The following minimum standard of physical fitness are required:
- Height 1.6256 meter
- Chest 0.7874 meter
- Chest expansion 0.0508 meter
- The candidates shall have to qualify a physical test consisting of a walk over of 25 Km to be covered in 4 hours.
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2018
- Age Relaxation as per govt rules
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Online form submission : 18/10/2018
- Last date for Application fee payment : 25/10/2018
- Fee payment mode offline by bank challan
- The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC if required by PPSC before short listing for interview.
- However, candidates applying under the Sports Category, will send a hard copy of ‘Online Application Form’ along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under sports category.
- Candidates applying under Physical Handicapped Category should also refer to “General Information” with reference to documents to be sent.
Interested candidates can read more information by clicking on links given below and apply accordingly to their eligibility
For apply online click on official website link given above and go to open Advertisements
Never forget to visit Alert Boost for every job related information