UGC has issued notification for the national eligibility test for December 2018. on this time National Testing Agency (NTA) holds the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). Here are the details of the notification:
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM, FEE DETAILS AND IMPORTANT DATES:
- On-line submission of Application Form (Upto 11.50 pm) 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018
- Date for successful final transaction of fee (Upto 11.50 pm) 01.09.2018 to 01.10.2018
- Through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking upto 11.50 pm Through e-challan upto bank hours upto 1.10.2018
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only 08.10.2018 to 14.10.2018
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From 19.11.2018
- Dates of Examination : Between 09.12.2018 (Sunday) to 23.12.2018 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website: By 10th January, 2019.
Mode of Examination:
- The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT). Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, NTA’s
UGC-NET application form, it means CBT only.
- The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes between them.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC
Age Limit and Relaxation
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2018
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor
Fee Payable by candidates:
- General 800/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL) 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender 200/
(GST/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.)
How to apply (Application Procedure):
Log on to NTA’s website www.ntanet.nic.in and click on the “Apply Online” button under UGC-NET December 2018.
- Step-1: Fill in the Registration Page and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph and Candidate’s Signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make payment of fee through SBI_MOPS (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking e-challan) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- For submission of Online Application Form, Steps 1 to 4 must be completed. All Steps are mandatory..
don’t forget to visit Alert Boost For every job related notification