NABARD NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT has invited the applications for the posts of Assistant Manager in Nabard. Here are the details of the Advertisement.
POST NAME : Assistant Manager
Number of Posts :- 07 Posts
- AGE : (as on 01/08/2018): Between 18 and 40 years.
(no relaxation for any category). The candidates born not earlier than 02.08.1978 and not later than 01.08.1993 (Both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Experience (as on 01 August 2018)
- He / She should be an Officer with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force holding a valid Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.
Scheme of Selection:
- Selection will be through Interview of shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview commensurate with the
number of vacancies. Maximum Marks for Interview: 100
- starting basic pay of Rs.28,150/-p.m. in the scale of Rs.28,150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7) – 46600 – EB-1750 (4) – 53600-2000(1) – 55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 57,300/-.
- Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018
- tentative Date of Interview September 2018*
APPLICATION FEE / INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE) Payment of Fee online : (from 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018 Fee payable would be as under:
- For SC/ST/ Rs. 100
- All others Rs. 750
Interested Candidates can Apply Here For the Post of Development Assistant
for official notification Click Here
for official Website of Nabard Click Here
Never forget to visit Alert Boost for job related Notifications