NABARD NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT has invited the applications for the posts of Development Assistant in Nabard. Here are the details of the Advertisement.
POST NAME : Development Assistant
Number of Posts :- 70 POSTS
- AGE : (as on 01/08/2018): Between 18 and 35 years.
Candidates born not earlier than 02-08-1983 and not later than 01-08-2000 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per govt rules
Educational Qualification (as on 01/08/2018):
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
Scheme of Selection:
- The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam, both online
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14,650/- per month
(including two advance increments) in the scale of Rs. 13150 -750 -15400 – 900 -19000 -1200-26200 -1300-28800-1480-33240 -1750 -34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistants is approximately Rs.31,000/-
- Website Link Open – Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018
- Phase-I (Preliminary) – Online Examination September / October 2018.
- Phase-II (Main) – Online Examination announced separately on NABARD’s
APPLICATION FEE / INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE) Payment of Fee online : (from 27 August 2018 to 12 September 2018 Fee payable would be as under:
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs. 50
- All others Rs. 450
Interested Candidates can Apply Here For the Post of Development Assistant
for official notification Click Here
for official Website of Nabard Click Here
Never forget to visit Alert Boost for job related Notifications