Applications are invited by INDIAN NAVY from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Technical Branch (Naval Architecture) & Executive Branch [Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)] and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service) in the Indian Navy for Jun 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India
- Executive Branch 43
- Technical Branch 72
- Born between 02 Jul 1994 & 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a AICTE recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively..
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 04-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2018
- Date for SSB Interview: Nov 2018 to Mar 2019
Pay Scale & Promotions.
The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition. The Pay Scale and promotion as per 7th CPC is
as mentioned below
- Sub Lieutenant(SLT) 56100-110700
- Lieutenant(LT) 61300-120900
- Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr) 69400-136900
- Commander(Cdr) 121200-212400
How to Apply
Candidates are to register and fill application on recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 04 Aug 18 to 24 Aug 18
For More details Notification-Indian-Navy-SSC-Officer-Posts