WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) invites applications for the recruitment of Sub Inspector post in Food & Supply Department.
The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III, under Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of West Bengal,2018.
No. of Vacancy : 957[ Unreserved – 454, SC – 208, ST – 58, OBC(A) – 98, OBC(B) – 69,
Ex Service Men -50 ( Unreserved- 40, SC-10) Meritorious sportsperson- 20(UR)]
- Citizenship of India or such other nationalities as are declared eligible by Govt. of India.
- Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent
- Ability to read ,write and speak in Bengali (not required for those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali )– vide Finance Department Notification No.- 1243-F(P) dated 02-23-2016.
- Must possess sound health and ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of west Bengal.
Commencement of submission of online application : The 22nd August, 2018 from 11:00 a.m.
Closing date for submission of online application : The 18th September, 2018 (upto 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of fees through online : The 18th September, 2018 (upto 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of fees through offline : The 19th September, 2018.
However, the Challan must be generated by the 18th September, 2018 positively
Not below 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2018
(i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January,1978 and not later than 1st January,2000).
Relaxation in age as per govt. rules
- For all candidates other than SC/ST (WB): Rs. 110/- + Service Charges
- For candidates SC/ ST of WB: Nill
payment can be made by online and offline mode
Click Here for official notification
Click Here for official Website
Click Here for Apply Online
You can also visit Here For More Job related Posts