Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the result of the ctet Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination. Total 3.52 lakh candidates have qualified this year in the examination. Candidates can go to the official website of CTET and see the result. The CTET Exam was conducted on 7th July.
This year 29.22 lakh candidates had registered, out of which 23.77 lakhs were in the examination. Out of 23.77 lakh candidates, 3.52 lakh have been successful.
Paper-1 from class 1 to 5th was held from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm. At the same time, the paper-2 was organized from 2 pm to 4:30 pm for classes 6 to 8th.
HOW TO CHECK RESULT :
- Visit the CTET’s official website www.ctet.nic.in
- Click the link of the CET July 2019 result on the homepage. New page will open after clicking.
- write your roll number into box and submit it.
- After doing so much, the result will appear on the screen.
- Download and you can also take a print out of this
DIRECT LINK FOR CHECK RESULT
NEVER FORGET TO VISIT ALERT BOOST FOR JOBS INFORMATION