HSSC Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced the Result of written examination and notice to candidates for Scrutiny of Documents before Interview for the post of Conductor of Transport Department,Haryana against Advt. No. 04/2017, Cat No. 02.. Eligible candidates are called for further Scrutiny of Documents provisionally.
On the basis of written examination held on 10.09.2017 and 17.09.2017 for the post of Conductor of Transport Department, Haryana against Advt. No. 04/2017, Cat No. 02, the candidates bearing following Roll Nos. have been called for Scrutiny of Documents provisionally to ascertain eligible candidates and further subject to the fulfillment of their eligibility conditions as per advertisement and service rules.
Advt. No. 04/2017, Cat. No.02, Conductor (Total 930 Posts )
Click HERE FOR RESULT
1. The Scrutiny of Documents of the candidates will be held from 15.09.2018 to 19.09.2018 as per schedule to be notified shortly on Commission’s Website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in . The candidates are advised to report at 09.00 A.M. in hey are also directed to bring all original documents, set of self attested copies of all documents , one Id Proof and copy of downloaded application form.
2. The result of rollno 4720297192 has been with held due to technical grounds.
3. In case a candidate does not appear for Scrutiny of Documents, he/she will not be considered for Viva-Voce/interview and no further opportunity will be given thereafter.
4. It is important to note that after the scrutiny of documents, if a candidate is found eligible it will not confer any right of interview and candidates only falling within twice the number of vacancies shall be called for interview.
5. While every care has been taken in preparing and uploading the result, possibility of inadvertent/technical errors cannot be ruled out. The Commission reserves the right to rectify the same later on.
6. The result is also available on the website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
Never forget to visit Alert Boost for job related Notifications