Hssc Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued a notice for the candidates who were applied against the advertisement no 04/2017 Cat 19,23,28 And given written Examination for the post.
In continuation of earlier notice dated 29.12.2016 and on the basis of Written Examination held on 14.03.2016 and 16.03.2016 for the Posts of PGT Chemistry (Mewat) , PGT Geography (Mewat) and PGT Physics (Mewat) for School Education Department, Haryana Against Advt. No. 4/2015, Cat No. 19, 23 and 28
Commission has decided to call the candidates for scrutiny of documents who were earlier ineligible due to not having HTET or any other reason or were absent in scrutiny of documents earlier held on 09.01.2017. The candidates bearing following Roll Nos. have been called for Scrutiny of Documents provisionally to ascertain eligible candidates and further subject to the fulfillment of their eligibility conditions as per advertisement and service rules. Those candidates who have already been found eligible have not been called for scrutiny of documents again.
- The Scrutiny of Documents of the above candidates will be held on 12.09.2018. The candidates are advised to report at 09.00 A.M. in Commission’s office Bays No.67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula. They are also directed to bring all original documents, set of self attested copies of all documents , one Id Proof and copy of downloaded application form.
- In case a candidate does not appear for Scrutiny of Documents, he/she will not be considered for Viva-Voce/interview and no further opportunity will be given thereafter.
- The result of SBC/BC(C) category has been withheld as per letter no. 42/187/2015-5GSI Dated:25.08.2016 issued by chief secretary, Government of Haryana in view of directions of the Hon’ble High Court that no appointments in service shall be made on the basis of the provision of the Haryana Backward Classes (Reservation in services and admissions in educational institutions) Act 2016 to the castes mentioned in schedule-III i.e. Backward Class Block ‘C’.The SBC/BC(C) Category candidates,except those who have availed the benefit of age relaxation,have been considered against general vacancies.
- It is important to note that after the scrutiny of documents, if a candidate is found eligible it will not confer any right of interview and candidates only falling within twice the number of vacancies shall be called for interview.
- While every care has been taken in preparing and uploading the result, possibility of inadvertent/technical errors cannot be ruled out. The Commission reserves the right to rectify the same later on.
- The result is also available on the website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
Always remember to visit Alert Boost for All Notifications