HSSC has issued a notice for candidates regarding Interview for the post of auction Recorder of Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board. Here are the details.
On the basis of Written Examination held on 15.05.2016 and Scrutiny of Documents on 02.05.2017 ,03.05.2017,02.05.2018,03.05.2018,04.05.2018,27.07.2018,03.08.2018 and 16.08.2018 for the post of Auction Recorder of Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board (HSAMB) , against Advt. No. 07/2015, Category No. 19, the candidates equal to twice the number of vacancies, bearing following Roll Numbers have been called for interview/viva-voce provisionally and further subject to the fulfillment of their eligibility conditions as per advertisement and service rules. The marks secured by the last short listed candidate have been given in bracket. All the candidates who have secured marks equal to last short listed candidate have also been called for interview
- The interview of the above candidates will be held on 11.09.2018 in Commission’s Office. The candidates are advised to download the Admit Card for interview from the website of the Commission on/after 08.09.2018 and report at 09.00 A.M. in the Commission office Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula as per detail given in the admit card. They are also directed to bring all original documents, set of self attested copies of all documents.
- The result of SBC/BC(C) category (27 Posts) has been withheld as per letter no. 42/187/2015-5GSI Dated:25.08.2016 issued by chief secretary, Government of Haryana in view of directions of the Hon’ble High Court that no appointments in service shall be made on the basis of the provision of the Haryana Backward Classes (Reservation in services and admissions in educational insitutions) Act 2016 to the castes mentioned in schedule-III i.e. Backward Class Block ‘C’. The
SBC/BC(C) Category candidates,except those who have availed the benefit of age relaxation,have been considered against general vacancies.
- 3. In case a candidate does not appear for Viva-Voce/interview, he/she will be given no further opportunity thereafter.
- 4. While every care has been taken in preparing and uploading the result, possibility of inadvertent/technical errors cannot be ruled out. The Commission reserves the right to rectify the same later on.
- 5. The result is also available on the website of HSSC i.e. www.hssc.gov.in