Now any policeman will not ask you to show the original document at the time of driving. Because the Road Transport Ministry has instructed the traffic police and state transport department to see if a driver shows DL, RC or insurance through a digilocker or a MParivhan Mobile Applications. then it should be considered as a valid document. That is, there is no need to carry these documents together.
How will work
- Download the digital tracker or microphone app on your mobile phone.
- Authenticate by entering the Aadhar number.
- After this, download DL or registration number on that app.
- The investigator will scan the QR code from your mobile and the details of it will be available.
- After this, if there is a violation in the central database then they will be able to register.
For More News Click Here