FACEBOOK MESSENGER DARK MODE ARRIVES
Social media company Facebook has been testing dark mode for facebook messenger a long time ago.It has now been released for almost all users. Although it will not come on your Messenger from yourself right now. You have to make a simple step for this.
In the Facebook Messenger, Dark Mode can be enabled by sending an emoji. This dark mode is only for both Android and iOS. It is noteworthy that during the developer conference last year, Facebook promised to provide a dark mode in Messenger.
Follow these steps to enable dark mode in Facebook Messenger
- First of all you need to update your Facebook messenger if not updated check for updates in play store
- Open Facebook Messenger in your phone.
- Send moon / crescent emoji to any chat.
- Keep constantly tapping on emoji.
- You will get the option of enabling the dark mode in the top of the messenger. You will get a notification of ‘You Found Dark Mode’.
- From here the Messenger itself will go into dark mode.Now in Messenger click on your photo and you will get the option of enabling and disabling Dark Mode in the main menu.
In the coming time, with the Facebook Messenger update Dark Mode will give to everyone and then it will not even need to activate with emoji, but for now you have to follow these interesting steps to get dark mode.
Now after the Messenger Dark mode, people are waiting for WhatsApp Dark Mode. There has been long reports that the Dark Mode Testing is being done in WhatsApp also. But this has not happened so far. Dark mode can actually be called Night mode, because it is made worthwhile to use in the dark. Twitter also has dark mode. However, users use it at any given time according to their liking. It is not that you can only use it in the night
NEVER FORGET TO VISIT ALERT BOOST FOR NEWS INFORMATION